Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ronnie's Got Some New Specs


Hey dad, nice new glasses! Everyone check out Ronnie's new specs. He looks pretty tough in this shot huh? Not someone you'd want to mess with in a dark alley...They are bifocals, but you can't even tell! They are blended. Tres chic.

I think I'm gonna go get a new pair pretty soon, something trendy...I better ask my dad for some advice on style.

Tomorrow I'm taking 9 girls to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House, then Monday I am running a Mary Kay "pamper party" for the girls and then Tuesday I am taking 5 of them to the art museum to see an exhibit on the Harlem Renaissance. Do I have a cool job or what??? Only one week till my mom comes to visit. That will be so much fun. Anyone else want to come see us? You're always welcome!

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy My brother looks pretty dapper in his old age and specks hope all is good with you Jeff got engaged maybe a 06 fall wedding Love Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow what a good looking guy. Amy you better take your time with the wedding plans...better make sure you have the right boy.

ame on the move said...

Haha...who said that??? No fair being anonymous! I'm pretty sure I have the right boy but don't worry, we've been engaged six months and there's not a wedding date in sight.