Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome to class...My name is Ms. Amy

Good morning lovely blog readers! (All three of you.) Today our English teacher and substitute teacher are out sick. Guess who gets to teach today??? You guessed it. Me. Now let me tell you, I LOVE my girls here. I especially love them one at a time. But put 12 of them in one small classroom (now remember these girls are here becuase they have been expelled from public school) and you have quite a group. Luckily I had the brilliant idea of letting them all play Scrabble and bribed them by offering a prize to the winner. This should hopefully keep the girls from revolting and taping me to my chair or similar. One of the girls is singing about lighting up and passing a blunt, another just told her friend to "Go F%$& a Duck" and the rest keep asking to go to the bathroom. I love my job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ame on the move said...

Sorry Corie but my grandparents and young cousins have been invited to view this website. I had to take off your uncensored comment about exactly what it is you like to do to ducks. I know it's not your style, but try to keep your posts PG-13. Haha.

Happy Birthday to my brother Jason, even though he forgot my birthday last month.

Linny, sorry you have to work on Labor Day. Are you at least making time and a half? You better be. Do you want me to give Stewie a call and complain about unfair working conditions? Let me know what I can do. I haev apporximately two days worth of gas left in my car and all the gas stations here are closed and out of gas. I wonder if my boss is gonna recommend that I just start sleeping at the office? Then I could REALLY be productive. I guess we will see.


XOXOX