Sunday, October 09, 2005

Have you missed me?

Hi everyone,

Okay so I've been bad at posting lately, I know. I've been pretty busy with work and now my mom is here visiting! She was supposed to leave tomorrow but she's having so much fun she's gonna stay till Thursday! We've been all over the gulf coast this weekend. Friday we went to Destin to do a little outlet shopping, we saw the movie Two for the Money (it was really good!) and went to La Hacienda for a Mexican dinner. Yesterday was pretty chill, we just layed by the pool most of the day, then went grocery shopping and then mom and I cooked a delicious mushroom casserole FROM SCRATCH! For those of you who know my mom, you must be thinking...Sue cooked? something from scratch? Haha. Well I assure you she is a great cook. It turned out great. Tonight we are going to make mixed berry cobbler. It's like Betty Crocker lives here! Woo Hoo! Today was BEACH DAY. It was gorgeous. Sunny, a little breezy, hot, and the water was clear blue. Perfect beach day. Finally the grand finale of the weekend so far, we played neighborhood softball this afternoon. Mom hit the ball a bunch of times, got on base and SCORED! Yay for mom! She was a little worried about her skills but don't you worry, she did great. I had a couple good hits and caught one fly ball. I'm a little winded. Well folks, thats all for now, I promise more pics soon!

Love you!

Amy

No comments: