Friday, September 16, 2005

Here by Popular Demand...



Good morning lovely bloggers! Someone told me that people reading this blog do not just want to see pictures of me. They apparently want to see pictures of Linny as well. I thought about it and I guess it is probably true. I will from now on be posting pictures of Linny as an added bonus and additional reason to read my blog. We still don't have a lot of commenters on here and I thought maybe this will be a way to popularize the site. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to see pictures of of my sister? In this particular shot aboard the Zuiderdam, Linny is posing with a strange looking boy. Many of the crew and guests on the ship speculated that they were a married couple. My inside information tells me that this is not the case. Either way Linny, I wouldn't let Wesley see this. Hahaha. It doesn't take much to amuse me these days. Well readers, I am going to try to find myself some strep throat drugs. I love you, and I miss you, especially my sister.
Love,
Amy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. What a handsome couple they make...in West Virginia! (Don't want to offend any West Virginians, just joking.)

Hope you're feeling better soon. Jaimee is sick today too. 99.4 though, not 102 thank goodness. She's stuffy and runny and hot then cold, my poor baby. She has a birthday party to go to tomorrow, first one she's been invited to by a friend from the hospital. I hope she can go, it will break her heart if she has to stay home.

We just had the back bedroom floor re-finished. The guys were here bright and early to get it started and will come back tomorrow to finish the job. Then we need to paint, put in a closet organizer, and move in Em's bedroom furniture. Oh, and a new ceiling fan/light. Should be done in the next week or two. She's very excited to get her own room.

The girls say, "Hi!" It's cool, windy and cloudy today - just blah. I have to keep the windows open to air out the house and the kids are freezing.

Well, enough of my boring life. Thanks for the bonus pics of the sibs. Em says that Linny should have a blog page too. (We live vicariously...)

Love you guys. Feel better, Ame.
Love, Auntie Julie

ame on the move said...

So I made it to urgent care at 10am. I told the lady at the desk that I have strep throat and need antibiotics. Since it was urgent care, I waited and waited and waited and waited. About three hours later, (after a nurse tried to make me throw up by gagging me with an extra large Q-tip) they told me that I have strep and need antibiotics. What a shock. So now I'm sitting on the couch watching Oprah. Rob has duty till late tonight so it's just me, Luce and the big red couch tonight. If you are living vicariously though me, I'm so sorry for being so boring. Em-congrats on getting your own room!!! Linny and I didn't get our own rooms till I was 10. You are so lucky! I love you guys!

Amers-bo-bamers

Anonymous said...

Ah! The wonderful world of managed care. Think it's bad now? Wait 'till it's free!

I'm sitting here reading the PCMCIA spec and half falling asleep over it, so I thought I'd pay y'all a blog visit.

Anyhow, glad you're finally on drugs (did I just say that?). Hope you are recovering quickly and will soon be the "non-boring" Amy you tend to be.

Emilie's floor is now finished. Just got to paint, hang a ceiling fan (I've done *that* before) and put some furnature together. Then Emilie will have her own room (I think Jaimee's gonna miss her).

Whoopee!

Take care & love y'all!

- Unc <8^O

Anonymous said...

Lin, I think you look adorable in that picture. It's "that other guy" who looks tipsy!

- Unc <8^O

ame on the move said...

I happen to think you look like a movie star in this shot. Very glamorous. Very va-va-voom. I have been talking about you to my girls today. Then want to know when you are coming to visit.

Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Linny, I agree there should be many more pictures of you on Amy's blog.
Amy quit talking about yourself all the time and post more pics of your beautiful sister.