Monday, May 29, 2006

I love rock and roll...

Tonight was kareoke night with the kids and I rocked the house. I am so talented I just can't even believe it. Haha. Ship life is great and the same. We have two new staff members on board so I've been training them and getting to be really bossy, which I love. :) Today we were in Juneau and Alan and I had planned to climb Mt. Roberts...well actually take the tram most of the way up and then climb a little at the top, but things got all messed up with the IPM schedule and they wouldn't let me off the ship. After about 3 hours, it got sorted out but by then it was too late to do any type of mountain climbing so we just went to the Viking and played pool for a few hours. Also fun. Maybe next week I'll get to the mountain. Tomorrow is Glacier Bay Day again and I swear I'm going to finally see some whales. I haven't really been looking enough and so I'm about the last person on board that hasn't seen any up here yet.

I just got off work and am debating on going out or going to bed. 8am is going to be here fast...

More pics soon, I was trying to upload but my computer is being too slow.

XOXOXOXOX

Amers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ame just testing the system./,/., we love ya and miss you see u soon.. love dad oxoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Ditto.....Time will be moving fast now on the count down. Had a very warm Memorial Day weekend. Went to a 1 year Birthday party for the Grand-baby next-door, then went to Wanda's. Sunday we went out and bought a new flag & flag pole and Monday we went to the Stollers, where we visited w/Ozzie Ondrla.
He's cute little "Benji" and as usual, our mutt was scared to death of him! Back to rehab today & tomorrow because of the Holiday.
Nothing else going on this week.
Send pictures!
Luv.............Granny

ame on the move said...

Hi Friends and Fam...

So my boss is leaving in 2 weeks and they don't have a replacement for her yet...and if they don't have one guess who is being promoted to youth program director?? Yeah you guessed it. Me. Just for two weeks till I go home (and hopefully they find someone else) but if they still don't find anyone I bet they are going to ask me to extend longer. Wow me as the director. Yikes! I'll let ya know when I know more.

How is everyone?? Comments please!

P>S> THANK YOU GRAMMA AND GRAMPA!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Youth Program Director??? That's awesome ame. How is it that everywhere you go you are a shining star??? You better extend through the end of the summer and skip out on going to France....haha just kidding Linny. Alright time for dinner. Love, Rob.

ame on the move said...

Okay it's official, I've been promoted to YPD. As of now it's just for the last two weeks I'm here. I have to decide pronto if I want to stay a little longer (like two extra weeks till mid-July) to get a little more experience as director and give corporate a little more time to find a replacement for me...thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Amy,
First of all CONGRATULTIONS!!!
Don't tell Linny I said so, but if you can stay and still get everything done that you need to do before your trip and getting ready for school, I say go for it. It might really help if you ever plan to go back to cruising again.
(Sorry Linny)!
Luv........Granny

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy Congrats Sounds Great.. I have an Idea JUst get Linny a job on Board and you can be together and have a great time... love all yours pics Take care Love Aunt Donna