Friday, February 24, 2006

Tired with a capital T


The Pic is me and Rachel, my dancing friend. She made up a fun scholarship line dance for me when I found out U of Chicago is giving me a boatload of money to go to school there! So now it is 3am. Why is Amy up at 3am? Was she up partying and drinking and dancing the night away??? ...NO! She was playing Phase 10. It's some kind of mutant game of "uno" and supposed to take an hour. Three and a half hours later, I finally won! We are either really good or really bad at that game, seeing as it took us all night to finish. I was so tired my eyes were closing, but it's a good thing I stayed since I won. :) I have to work at 10am on the beach, building sand castles and then beach volleyball. Then I'm off till 4pm, so I'll maybe nap on the beach a little. Ship life continues to be good. I was in port today so I got to talk to some of you. That was really nice and made me happy. For those of you I didn't talk to, love you and will try to call next time. I got a package of shoes, a card and some candy from mom and dad today. Getting mail on the ship is SO FUN!!! If anyone wants to send me mail, please feel free. Everyone gets really jealous when you get mail. Heehee. Well I'm beat but wanted to say hey. P.S. Grandma and Grandpa rock the house.

Love you all

Amy

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy & Linny,

YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU'RE WELCOME! It makes Granda & I as happy as it does you, to be able to do things for you. You're right about being addicted to places. I'm torn between Salzburg, Paris and GREEN LAKE. Lucky for us we can go there often. We're on our way there today. Let us know when you have dates for your trip.
Grandpa says we have to figure out what we can do for the other seven
kids now.
Luv you both,
Granny

Anonymous said...

P.S.
What does 'rock the house' mean?
Granny XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

ame on the move said...

Hi friends,

I am so tan. Spent all day at the beach in Half Moon Cay and I look like a brown bear. Or a brown person, or something brown. Not like anything gross though. Okay can you tell I've been hanging out with kids too much? Just finished working in the Expolrations Cafe and now I think I'll go for a walk/run. Linny is doing great at her new workout routine and has been running 2 miles a day. She inspired me to get my butt out of bed and do it too! Okay love you all. More comments and posts soon, promise!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Aim. You are an official BEACHBUM. Good for you. Are you using plenty of sunscreen? Ship life sounds awesome, Dude. The kids say hello. Take care and keep up the good run/walking! I have alot of walking to do over the next 4 weeks till we leave for D.W. Good for for, Linny! Don't exercise too much or you will dissappear! (Is it OK if I talk to Linny on here, too?) Love you(s)! Auntie La

Anonymous said...

Linny, Thanks for the translation!
Amy, We're in Green Lake and it's a 'winter wonderland' 20 degrees and sunny. Will go down to 5 tonite! Had 7 to 10 inches of snow last week. See what you're missing?
We're going to Appleton to a Japanese restaurant tonite where Bill Steinert is playing at the piano bar (Dave's son-in-law).
Luv you guys!!
Granny & Grandpa
(I'm even able to use Grandpa's lap top now since he connected a mouse for me).

ame on the move said...

hi guys,

oooh using a laptop now? high tech! auntie laurie, it is totally fine for you to talk to linny on here too, or any other readers! just ate too much for lunch. think i need a nap.

love you mucho!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I typed up a long message a couple days ago but seems it got lost in cyberspace. Congrats on U of C! I think YOU rock the house, Ame.

It's pretty nice out today so I'm not so jealous of you and your beautiful beaches and suntan. I just can't wait for our trip. Getting close and now we're getting excited.

Linny - fyi the Girl Scout cookies are here! I guess you'll have to run a few more laps...
I'll try to call you to see how we can get them to you.

Glad to hear you're having more fun on the boat, Ame. Good to have fun now since you'll be studying like crazy come Sept.

Well, gotta run. Jaimee is covered in chocolate icing from a "Baby bundt cake" we picked up at Corner Bakery. Don't want to see what the living room floor looks like!

Love you, Auntie J

Anonymous said...

test 123456

Anonymous said...

ron said get back to me.

Anonymous said...

help me if u can.

Anonymous said...

yes we have no bananas.

Anonymous said...

kjkjkjkjkjkj

Anonymous said...

lhlhlhlhhlhl

Anonymous said...

test 545454545454

Anonymous said...

now does it work on micro soft????

Anonymous said...

TTTOOOO

Anonymous said...

OXOXOXOXXO

Anonymous said...

ZONE ALARM DIS ABLED./,/,

Anonymous said...

askljdfljkasdfljksdf

Anonymous said...

Linny,
You created a monster(s). Look what they're doing to the message board!
Granny

Anonymous said...

Whoa11I want some of whast they're on...

Anonymous said...

I meant - Whoa!!! I want some of what they're on...but looks like I don't need any, eh?