Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Munich

Hi again!

I've just realized that you can't see my pics on myspace unless you have a myspace account...so I thought I'd post a few more on here for ya. First, you see me and Corie in a decorative pit of some sort, sitting on things that look like bottle tops. Next you have a cute little square with German cafes. Then is Theatinerkirche, and Odeonsplatz, the square where Hitler was arrested in 1923 right before he was imprisoned and wrote Mein Kampf. Next is the Chinese Tower in the Englischer Garten, with an Oom-pah band on the second story (we ate a huge lunch here at the beer garden), and finally you have the view of Hoenschwangau from the castle on the mountain. The yellow castle you can see was King Ludwig's other castle in the village...I mean, is one castle really enough for anyone?? No way! Anyway, hope you like the pics! Auf Wiedersehen!



No comments: