Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Almost Birthday to Dana!

Hi Everybody,

Tomorrow is Dana Jones's 26th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Big "D"! She will be celerating by attending the White Sox game with a bunch of people. Ew. Go Cubs.

I'm going to Munich tomorrow night. Yes. You read that right. I'm going to Munich tomorrow night. Just till Tuesday afternoon. My friend Corie works for United and she invited me along...so why not!? I've never been to Munich before. I hear there's good surfing there, from some artificial waves they make in the river. I'm up for anything. So I'll post some pics when I get back.

Everything else is good...school's cool, internship's cool, my plane tickets are booked so I'm leaving on June 10th for Dublin and then going to Barcelona to board the ship on June 25th. That's all the news I have for now.

Love to everybody!

Amers

1 comment:

Linny said...

Real nice, Ame. You failed to mention you are leaving June 10th for IRELAND and then 2 weeks later you go on the ship. Reeeealll cool.