Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Family Night

It's family night here at The Ashland. Me, Linny and Jason are eating pizza, having a beer and watching a DVD of me, Lin and Uncle Lee zip-cording through the Mexican Jungle. Whoa, flashback! Luce is sleeping on my lap and Dad is here trying to fix our furnace...we have no heat! And it's cold out! Who else is ready for summer to hurry up and get here???

Nothing much else going on really...Linny and I are both stuck into school, lots of papers to write and books to read. I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started yet, which is why I'm sitting here blogging. Ha. Let's hear it for procrastination! Spring Break is only a few weeks away... but I'll be staying in Chicago. No more vacations til I leave for the ship in June!

What's happening with everybody else? Ronnie's 51st b-day is coming up in a few days. Can you believe it's been a year since his Prom Party? Time flies. Well folks, that's all I've got for you. Sorry there's not more to entertain, but life is a little boring at the moment.

No comments: