Saturday, March 08, 2008

Have you ever seen such a cute girl???


Okay I'm talking about TOULOUSE, of course. She's just so cute I want to squeeze her til she pops! We've been on the couch a few hours now. Just watched Michael Clayton which was VERY good. I worked at the bar from 6am-noon, now I'm on a break and I go back to work tonight for more fun fun fun. Is anyone actually reading these? Haven't gotten a lot of comments lately people...Dying to know whats up with the family these days...


Okay well just thought I'd invite some participation. Hope everyone's happy and healthy.


xo

ame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay...so I decided to give this a try. Hooray for me! Your hair looks very nice!!! Hopefully Linny and Jason like it too :) Shannon's bachelorette party was incredibly fun...too bad you missed it.

adios ame-igo (haha)

jones