Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lucy got a Haircut


Lucy and I both got haircuts this week but I think you are probably more interested in hers than in mine. I just got a trim. Lucy is as precious as ever. She has been sleeping almost all day with a short burst of running around in circles uncontrollably in between. She's sleeping on the floor right now, which is weird because usually if there is a butt to snuggle against, she's on it. Maybe she is too lazy to jump up onto the couch. I'm on day one of my four day weekend. I did two loads of laundry and wrote an essay. (Thrilling, right?) Tomorrow I just might vacuum!!! Haha. Actually tomorrow night I have work at the bar. Some girl is sick so I am filling in. I hope I do a good job! Some of my friends are gonna show up to heckle me I think. I'm starting to count down the days till I go cruising with my sister, Auntie Ronnie and Uncle Lee. Mexico, here we come! It's getting dark so early these days...it's only 7:15 but I feel like it's about midnight. I'm just feeling like a bum tonight, don't really want to get off the couch, but I think Rob's buddies are coming over soon, it is the Marine Corps' 230th birthday today so they have some celebrating to do. I guess if I don't get off the couch, I'm gonna have to at least quit sprawling out and move over to one side. Is all this talk of the big red couch making you jealous? Those of you who know it, love it. Nothing compares. Alright readers, it's been nice talking to you. Stollers, I know you aren't reading this week since you're on vacation, but I hope you're having a blast! Talk to you soon!


Love,
Amy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you felt so confident on your GRE. Let's hope for the best!

Had a blast on vacation. Everyone went over the top to make it the best possible. I'll let A.J. fill in the details. Maybe we'll e-mail you a picture to post.

Regarding comments on previous blog posts:

1) I ascribe to many of the positions Republicans take on most social issues. I tend to agree with many of their economic positions. I can't say that I'm a political know-it-all, but I tend to be somewhat caught up on the facts and support our President and his administration. No need to be embarrassed for me. I won't do any Democrat bashing here.

2) To "Mr. Anonymous" - hupspa is a Yiddish-ism meaning "guts", "brashness" or "foolhardiness"

Luv y'all!

- Unc <8^O

Anonymous said...

Chutzpah (rhymes with "foot spa", with the throat-clearing "kh" sound)
Nerve, as when the Three Stooges say, "The noive of that guy!!! Why, I oughta…"

Anonymous said...

Okay. Thanks for the correct spelling.

ame on the move said...

I think there are like 3 anonymouses on here. I am making a rule that I am going to start deleting anonymous comments because I don't like not knowing who is saying stuff on my website. So for future reference, if you would like to post on my blog, please leave your name. It's getting too confusing. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I agree-no unknowns, here. Lucy looks MAAAAvelous. I'm sure you do too, Aim. Happy Birthday to the Marines...I'd like to see your red couch...can you post it? Will you be in for Christmas? Miss you! Love Antie La

Anonymous said...

It is only me Ame Mr. Anonymous. It has been only me all this time. And Linny you getting hotter and hotter with every picture I see of you.

Mr. Anonymous