Thursday, November 03, 2005

Care for a Drink?

Hi readers! Well, tonight is my first night as a cocktail waitress at a bar by our apartment. It's called O'Rileys and its basically a townie bar but it's always busy, has kareoke, a dance floor and DJ on weekends, and hopefully will supply me with some nice cool cash. I went to the mall today because I had to get a necklace fixed at the jewelry store. So I was browsing around New York & Co. while I waited for my necklace to get fixed and tried on those really cute gaucho pants that everyone is wearing. Unfortunately they kinda make me look like a dwarf or an umpaloompa. But I WANT a pair!!! Anybody know a way to make me about 4 inches taller? Please forward any ideas. I'll consider whatever you've got. Okay that's really all I've got for now. Thirty minutes till I go to the bar...wish me luck!

Amy
XOXOX

7 comments:

ame on the move said...

The anonymous blogger is Michael Jordan. Yes really. Michael Jordan. He's Rob's friend and a fellow devil dog. He thinks he is REEAAALLLYYY funny putting bumper stickers on unsuspecting girls' cars. Well guess what...I am proud to be a Democrat and embarrassed of anyone who still calls themselves a Republican. Those approval ratings just keep going down down down.

Anonymous said...

and all this time i thought i was your friend

Anonymous said...

That is right I am Mister Anonymous and I am proud of it. I still want to see more pictures of Linny on here. ;)

Anonymous said...

I showed you the cubs pics. What else could you possibly want??

Anonymous said...

Could we possibly post those on here???? Amy what say you???

ame on the move said...

No we cannot possibly post those on here and I want no more mention of them. Senior Citizens and Children are reading this.

Anonymous said...

Well, you just piqued that interest!!!!