Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm Feeling Mysterious


Thats me...in case my mask is so good that you can't tell. Laura (the girl in the background) decided to have a "asquarade" themed party for her birthday so that's me being masqueradish. Here's what happened today...WE WERE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!!! Wow!! No damage, just a really loud BOOM. It was cool but the kids freaked out a little. Then tonight a 13 yr old convinced our two 8 yr olds to kiss. then the other kids made a big deal out of it and the 8 yr olds started crying. This is the point when Staci and I find out what happened. Their parents are going to LOVE us. I can't even remember being 8 yrs old but I KNOW I wasn't kissing boys till I was at least 9. Haha. Kidding dad.

Tomorrow I'm going zip lining in the jungle. Wish me luck!

Love you and miss you all. If anyone sees my sister give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Famous

No comments: