Friday, April 14, 2006


Hi Readers!

Here you see Jacob and I on "school girl" night in the bar. the closest I got to the school girl look was pigtails, a button up shirt and jeans. No skanky little skirts for this girl. Jacob, on the other hand, went all out, bow tie, backpack and all. Silly. We left today for our 21 day repositioning and are headed (eventually) for Alaska. Tomorrow we will be in the Bahamas for the last time. I'll miss Half Moon, its a great island!!! I got to talk to a few of you today, that was great, esp Sister and Sweetums. I miss everyone but my contract is now more than halfway over and I feel like I'll be home before I know it! I'm concerned that I'll lose my tan, being in Alaska for 5 weeks, but the blog has the pics to prove that I am indeed a brown bear. Anyway, I'm tired and we have 10 kids on board instead of the 2 we were expecting, so it will be a rather long 21 days. Time for Amy to hit the sack. Whats going on at home???

Love, Me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
Happy Easter (tomorrow). I had a nice lunch with your Mom yesterday.
We've had weather in the 80's and now are going down to 60's/70's and we are spoiled. I hope you enjoy Alaska. We loved it (in May and in September). We're waiting to hear from Linny on your trip. Hope she and Jason or your Dad plan to do something special for your Mom's one year anniversary. She seems to really be doing great and talked about how she thinks and feels (which she never did with me before). I mentioned that I was going to call Jan to get a haircut before I go for surgery and your Mom said that George Luck told your Dad that Jan had a double Mastectomy last week! I called her and she just got home from the hospital Thursday and sounds fine but is waiting to hear from the Pathologist as to whether she needs chemo or not. For Easter we are going out with the Stollers. The Ondrlas are going to Uncle Ron's brother Davids, the Emrich have other plans and the Thorns are cooking out. Got to get goping...we are going to visit Grandpa's Mother who is still in a rehab/nursing home.
Luv.............Granny

ame on the move said...

You lead quite a busy life. Yeah, mom's anniversary is May 11 and Linny and Dad are going to plan something. I'm doing well, just got back form the beach and going to play basketball with the teens in a few minutes. I talked to Linny, she should be calling you soon. My dad told me about Jan, isn't that awful?? I hope everything turns out okay. That's really scary. Well, love you a lot and talk to you soon, give Grandpa a hug and kiss for me!

Love,

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful,

How about a couple extra buttons on that shirt next time??? lol. Love ya. Rob

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Rob's right...it's always best to be on the 'Prim & Proper' side!
Granny

ame on the move said...

haha, compared to the other girls there i was VERY prim and proper!!!

famous

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it!! I worry about all of you kids with the way things are today. "In my day...."
Luv, Granny