Thursday, March 02, 2006

Playa Bonita




Hi Friends!

I look like I'm in pain or on drugs or something in that picture! I think it was just really sunny. These are hot off the presses, from the beach in Costa Rica today. I'm with Rachel, Steve and Brianne. What a fun day! We were there from 11-3 and had a nice lunch at Restaurant Quimbamba. It's 4pm now and I don't have to work till 9! I'm not used to having such a big block of free time so I don't know what to do with myself. I think I will go work out. I worked out twice yesterday, ran 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening. Have to counteract all the calories I eat here! Well, still not sorking very hard, the teens aren't showing up. But next cruise we have VIPs on board with a lot of kids so it will be plenty of work. We have two sea days ahead of us which will be busy, then back to Ft. Lauderdale. I think I get to go off the ship this week, so Brianne and I are planning on going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. MMMMMMmmmmmm....

Okay wish I had more to say but life here is same as always. Love you all a lot!

Amy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, all I can say is, "What a great way to spend 4 months!" Enjoy!

Love you, Auntie J

ame on the move said...

love you too! hey i just finished reading the book "my sister's keeper" by jodi picoult. if you haven't read it, i highly recommend it to all my bloggers. it's fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Amy, What happened to the comment area? I can't enlarge it! Sounds like a good book. I'll try the library as soon as I finish the two books I have going now. Luv,
Granny
xoxoxoxoxo
P.S. I have a few sisters who could use keepers!

Anonymous said...

#2--My message came out OK. When I was entering it the message area was about an inch & a half wide and only one or two words would fit on a line. I couldn't make it wider. aaaatomorrow Tori is going over to the Johns's house for dinner so she can get used to it. She's staying there while we're on our trip.
Luv, Granny
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

ok i'll have to pick up a copy ... good bathroom reading...???
jt has 4 days of hard work in ,, he's catching on fast ... i'll be retired in no time... ok talk to u soon love ya/.,/.,., dad...

ame on the move said...

weeee doggie...talk to you tomorrow...xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Dear Ame,

Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll check it out at the library. We're getting excited about the trip. Auntie Laurie and I spent almost all day yesterday (no joking, about 4-5 hours) on the phone and on-line checking out the Disney websites and lining up excursions, restaurant reservations, etc... Today we bought a ton of snack food at Jewel to brind with to munch on at the parks. Just have to get the summer clothes out now and get a-packin'.

Linny, better come get those cookies soon!! Wouldn't want them to disappear - just kidding. You're welcome to come for lunch or dinner sometime if you can fit it in the schedule. We're home 'til the 22nd then it's off to dizzy-world.

So, Jason's taking over the family business, huh? I think RT's worked long and hard enough. Since he's getting up there in years and all, time to think about retirement. Just teasin' Ronald. You still have your youthful looks.

Love you all, Auntie J.

p.s. - Are we going to hear from JT here? Or is he out working day and night?

Anonymous said...

Anyone...I want Jaybird to give me a call before he goes on his trip (if he's still going)...
Granny