Monday, January 02, 2006

Almost Home...

Hi readers!

I'm on day 13 of 14 on the ship and we are docked in Costa Maya, Mexico right now. I have IPM (in port manning) today so I have to stay on the ship. I layed out by the pool for a few hours since I don't have to work until 5pm. I have emailed most of you about ship life so I won't repeat here, other that saying that I love love love it. I have met the coolest people and seen some beautiful ports and overall just had an amazing time. I have loved every minute. I'll be trying to get another contract for spring break as soon as I get home on Wednesday. I'm actually really sad to be leaving and I'm really going to miss all my new friends. The nice thing about ships is that there's always a chance you will meet again on another contract! My Program Director Courtney is going to the Veendam next and wants me to try to get on that ship. It would be awesome to work for her again. She's an awesome supervisor. I've managed to go the entire time without being sea sick...I had a cold for a few days but nothing serious...All in all a very good two weeks. Did everyone have a nice Christmas? I missed you a lot on Christmas but they made it very nice for us here as well. New Years was a total party. I had to work till 1am but then the staff party was just beginning. I think I was up ill at least 5am...luckily I didn't have to work till 5pm on New Years Day. Tonight and tomorrow will be fun since there are 3 of us all ending our contracts...there will be much merrymaking and saying goodbye. Well, I'll see you all soon and I'll post some pics as soon as I get home. XOXOX

Amers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
Great to hear from you. Knew you'd have a great time. Hope you get a new contract. Anxious to see your pictures, but most of all for you to come home. Hope that is still your plan. Does Rob know anymore about where he'll be next? Can't wait to hear from you again.
Luv & XXX's
Granny (and Grandpa)

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Grandma said.

Love, Auntie Julie