Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Adios Amigos

Hi Family and Friends!
I'm leaving at 6am for Ft. Lauderdale, where I'll be boarding the M.S. Zaandam for the next two weeks. I'll be working in the youth program but I'm not sure which age group yet. I've told my parents that I'm not sure what the email/phone situation will be, but I will try to call home on Christmas at the very least, hopefully more if I can. I'm really going to miss being home at Christmas, I've never been away for the holidays before. But hey, this is the chance of a lifetime, so I'm ready. Lucy will be arriving at my mom and dad's house tomorrow if anyone is wondering. Linny, feel free to relocate her to your place if you want, just don't let her get out! She runs fast! I'll try to post while I'm gone if I can to let you all know what life is like on the high seas. I'm so excited to see what crew quarters are like and what life is like behind the scenes on the ship. I'd like to send a thank you to Auntie Ronni and Uncle Lee, because if they hadn't brought us on vacation with them last month, I never would have had this chance...I'm so excited!!!!! Okay gotta finish packing. Merry Christmas everyone, see you soon!

Love Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

BON VOYAGE!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the cruise. Hope it's everything you expected...and more. I'm sure there'll be a lot of hard work included for the salary you receive. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Luv, Granny & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Hope you have a great time working on the ship. We will also miss you this Christmas, but can't wait to see you in a couple months.

Have a very Merry Christmas! We love you very much! Safe travels.

A.J., U.R., E. & J.