Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween


Hi my gorgeous readers! Well, we have moved into our new apartment and finally have our internet turned on. I LOVE living in Pensacola, it's so nice to be in civilization. I have a 5 minute drive to work now. Yippee!!! Let's see...a lot has happened since last time I posted. We went to Athens, GA a few weeks ago to see some friends...that was super fun. We shopped, had pizza, went to some bars, a good time had by all. Last weekend we moved to our new apartment and spent most of the weekend unpacking. Our new place is a lot smaller then our old one but we did manage to get all our furniture in here. It's a little cramped but not too bad. Lucy likes it. She is sleeping on her daddy's chest right now. Friday was our school halloween party and I was a zombie prom queen (see pic). I won the costume contest! I won a day off of work! WooHoo! Then after work my bosses and co-workers and I all went out drinking. This was a bad idea. My supervisor kept buying me cosmopolitans and before I knew it, it was 2am. I was so sick yesterday. We were supposed to go to a Halloween party last night but I was still sick. All in all, 36 hours of hangover. Amy will not be drinking for quite some time. I guess this isn't much of an update, but it's been business as usual here. Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to volunteer at a huge charity garage sale all day, so that will be pretty fun, Tuesday I have to go to court for one of my girls' placement hearing to see if she gets put in a mental health group home...and I think the rest of the week should be pretty normal. I'm taking the GRE on Saturday, wish me luck on that. I'm going to spend most of today studying and taking practice tests. Ew. What's goin on in Chicagoland? I miss you guys!

Love,
Amy

6 comments:

ame on the move said...

Familiar...yes...but did you have open wounds? Mine were ooozing all over. I definitely grossed my girls out big time.

Anonymous said...

Girls you are BOTH fabulous prom queen zombies. Linny i feel so sorry for you to be working a crazy party at gvc with no sleep. Ame, good luck on the GRE-- you will do GREAT. ALso, thanx for the brownie advice ;)

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Anyone see Smallville last week? This picture reminds me of that episode. Sorority vampires cannibalize beefy male classmates. Looks like you had a feast!

I spent 4 days in Athens, GA on business last year visiting the hospital. When I worked for Lattice, Athens Regional Medical Center was one of our customers.

We're looking forward to a week in Orlando starting Friday. Woo-hoo!

Talk to you soon!

Luv ya'll!

- Unc <8^O

Anonymous said...

Awesome costume-gave the Ondrlas a big yuck. And a big YUCK. Sammi wants to know if that's really her cousin...Looks like me in the morning (without the open wounds, of course). Have a great halloween everyBODY...Love you!!! Auntie La

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB AME , YOU LOOK GREAT.... PUT UP A SHED OH BOY WHAT A JOB, 1 MILLION SKREWS/.,/., I SENT YOU PICS AS YOU KNOW. LOVE DAD MISS YOU TOO...OXOXOXXO

Anonymous said...

i was wondering what the heck you were talking about old man. it is nice to know you actually did put up a shed during all those instant messages. I do want one of those awesome shirts...