Saturday, August 27, 2005

Welcome to Ame on the Move!

Hi everyone! Well, I've decided that since I am one: bad at emailing everyone that cares about me and two: going over my minutes on my cell phone every month and therefore becoming very poor while Verizon is becoming very rich...having my own website would be a cool way to keep in touch with you guys and letting you in on life in sunny Florida. I hope you think this is a good idea too, since the whole point of this is for people to read it, and if everyone thinks it's dumb and no one reads it...well...then I guess I'll keep posting anyway in hopes that you'll come around. There is a way for you to post comments to me and I really hope you do. Bear with me on this because it is my first attempt at doing something technological. I'll try to post at least once a week so keep checking in on me! (Above pic is me in NYC over Memorial Day weekend. Note the hair...getting longer by the day!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot Tomales'!!!!!!