Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Might as well face it...I'm addicted to Blog

I love to blog. I don't really have anything to say, but I'm on day 3 of being home from work and I'm tired of watching TV. I can't keep watching the pictures of the Katrina devastation without crying, then I put on "A baby story" (on TLC) and then the baby was born and that made me cry too! So instead I'll write a little more and show you a picture of Rob and I on my birthday at Bonefish (I had a great birthday! We went out for dinner and out to the beach and Rob sent me gorgeous flowers and got me the new Harry Potter AND our friends Tamara and Pascal had a party and got me a cake and really cool martini glass presents!). Isn't he a babe? (Back on track...talking about Rob here, not Harry Potter.) Oh, I asked him if he wanted to say anything to all of our blog readers (which, as I type this, is only me so far...) and he wanted me to tell you: Good, better, best, never let it rest till your good is your better and your better is your best. At the moment he is up at the base. His job right now is Flight Duty Officer for the Instructor Trainer Unit. He is in charge of getting all the instructor students logged in and out, assigning them planes, making the schedule and pretty much making things run. It's pretty cool and a lot of responsibility from what I can tell. He is still waiting to see where he is going next, but he won't be leaving for another few months. Well, I guess I'd better make the most of my last day off and either clean the apartment or go to the pool and get some sun. Thanks for reading.

Amy

No comments: