Saturday, August 26, 2006

hoooorrraaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that's what you're all thinking now that you've seen I'm posting again!!! Okay so I'm in Pensacola right now with my brother and we will be loading up the Uhaul tomorrow and driving back to Chicago Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday Linny and I will hopefully be moving into our new place. Woo Hoo!!! Sorry there was a month long posting drought, but between leaving the ship, going to France, going to Green Lake and getting down here to Pensacola I've been running like a mad woman. I'll post some pics from France when I get home and throw in a condensed version of the highlights of the trip. It was really fantastic. Had a great time. That's all I'll say for now, so you'll be enticed to come back and read more next week. So for all of you who were worried, never fear. The blog is back and I'll be posting regularly again, even though I'll be back in Chicago. The pictures won't be quite as good as they were in the Caribbean and Alaska...but I'm sure Linny and I can come up with some entertaining posts nonetheless. School starts September 15th and then I'll be transformed back into a bookworm...but I'm excited. I love school. I am a nerd. Okay well time to go for now. Come back and see me again soon!

XOXO

Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy Glad your BAck Cant wait to hear about Paris LOve Auntie Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey Ame,

I'd like to send you your birthday card, but I need your address. Once you and Linny are settled in, can one of you please either e-mail it or give me a call? Thanks.

We're getting back into the Fall swing of things. Everything starts up again this week: Dance class, Enrichment. We've been doing school work over the summer so that's ongoing.

If you have a chance, please stop by before school starts up for you.

Love you,
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are both back to ...normal?? (what ever that may be). Grandpa and I just got back from eleven days in Green Lake. Our new driveway looks like the 'Yellow Brick Road'. The one guy who was assisting the owner of the company asked Grandpa if he thought up a name for the new 'street' they just put in.

Going again for a few days in a week or two and then for another ten days beginning Oct 6th when they will be doing the landscaping on our planters. You won't recognize the place!

Stop by any time you're in the neighborhood (either of you). You don't have to stay for a long time...we know how busy you are, and besides...we are very boring.

Luv...........Granny

Anonymous said...

To Amy & Linny,

Do you realize that in 40 years we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels?

(NOW THAT'S SCARY!)

Granny

ame on the move said...

hahaha...yeah there will be a lot of us!! Im not sure ill still wear my belly button ring in forty years...but I guess you never know! Granny, I'll see ya Wednesday. Love you!

Amy
xox