Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Who Rocks the Side Ponytails?

Club HAL does!!! We all rocked side-front ponies this week as well as our new "animal print slap bracelets AND cool press on jewel-tone earrings. My job is the best job ever. Well folks, I'll be home in 2 more weeks. Are you excited? Seeing as I have a plane ticket to France I can't possible extend any longer so this time is really it. Actually coming home. Plane ticket from Seattle to Chicago is booked and I'll be arriving at O'Hare around 10pm on 7/21. Home for a mere 4 days and then off we go to France. Wow! I'm such a jet setter! I climbed a mountain in Juneau this week and it was gorgeous. I took about 70 pictures. Some were of me frolicking around the mountain top Sound of Music style. We sang "the hills are alive" about 10 times that day. Haha. I think I'm getting weirder and weirder as this contract goes on. I am definitely goofy these days. Who misses me the most? Let's have a contest and see who can dome up with the most reasons. The winner can take me out for dinner. Haha. Just kidding about the dinner but if you want to have a contest I'm ok with that!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
The first thing I thought of when I saw that pictue was 'The Sound of Music'.....only it was on the wrong Continent! Nothing like leaving plenty of time between trips! Linny had better get over here to pick up your ticket info because I think that Grandpa & I won't even be here when you arrive. We're going to be in Green Lake the last week in July & the first few days in August, I'm not sure of the exact dates. Then when you get back we'll need at least 72 hours to see all your pictures from all your cruising and from France! Grandma Sentowski is being monitored for a few days so we don't really know anything more. She feels OK but looks awfully tired. One more week of REHAB!!!
I'll be glad when that's done.
Grandpa and I miss you very, very much but I think that once you're home, going to school, and whatever else you'll be doing...we'll miss you even more because we probably won't get all the news we do now and you'll probably be too busy to visit.
Thanks for the pictures.
Luv...........Granny

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Just checked the calendar. Grandpa has an appt. with the Dermatologist
early on the 22nd but we could hang around to see you for a few minutes if you won't sleep till noon that day. Let me know what's going on.
Luv.........Granny
PS Don't forget my dam cup!

ame on the move said...

I won't forget the cup, don't worry!! I won't sleep till noon, too much to get done in a few short days. I will call you that morning. What time is grandpa's appt? I can't believe how soon I'll be home!
Wow!

Anonymous said...

His appt is 9:30 at Ressurection Medical Center on Higgins. We probably won't leave till around noon for Green Lake.
Granny

ame on the move said...

Okay just call me when you get done with his appt and I will come over or meet you for lunch or something. LOVE YOU A LOT!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ame,

As far as a contest is concerned, I think that's rigged because Linny would win hands down. We'd all be in the dust trying for 2nd place...

We've been busy here. The girls are still in swim lessons, Em's in level 5 and Jaim is re-doing level 1. We went to GL for the 4th and had a good time. We're planning on going back the 1st wk of Aug for the week.

Grandma Sentowski was supposed to have surgery this morning to insert a pacemaker, but they had to postpone it because her bp shot up. Right now Gram and Gramp P. are at the hospital waiting to see what happens. They may do the surgery later today but don't know yet.

Otherwise not much new going on. If you stop by G&G on the 22nd and have a few minutes to spare you can stop here. We're having a joint birthday party for the kids friends that day. There'll be cake and ice cream. Hawaiian theme - limbo - pinata...sound enticing? They'd love to see you if you can pop in for a few minutes. (We'd all love to see you.) If you have any suggestions for party games for 6-10 yr olds let me know.

Enjoy your last days on board. Hope to see you before you leave for France.

Love, Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Sorry we missed your call. We've been at the hospital every day all day long. Things don't look too good right now but we just have to see if there's any chance of improvement. Today is Grandps BD and we will be home by 5:30 because everyone is coming over for cake & ice cream tonight. Only 8 days till we see you! Can't wait........Luv, Granny