Monday, June 12, 2006

Have you ever kissed a sea cucumber??


I bet you haven't!!! Well take a look at me with my new boyfriend, Mr. Sea Cucumber! Elizabeth (in pic) and Tiana and I hit up the Sitka aquarium this week and got to hold a bunch of weird sea creatures. That is the aquarium behind us. All is well on the ship, I take over as YPD in three more days but I feel ready. Tonight is Top-Secret Assignment night so I get to dress up like a spy...Then it's disco fever night so I'll get glammed up to go to the Beatles show and then to the Crow's Nest for a bevy with Staci. Yay! Yesterday was Phillipine Independance Day so I went to a crew party which featured a live Filipino band and a really good drag queen show! Woo Hoo!! Melissa G-I LOVE SUGAR BREAD! You know what I'm talking about?? Wow it was so good. Well, not much else to say, have to go get my laundry and get ready for spy night. Glad everyone got to meet MB, he is a doll.

XOXOXOXO

Amers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fam. that aquarium looks like a school.give us a picture of your spy suit. em out.

ame on the move said...

Oh does it look cute???

ame on the move said...

Adams morgan was a good place for bars...or capitol hill/eastern market for more pub-like places...why?

love you and miss you!!!

amy

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
Had a whole page written and lost it! Sorry we missed your call. We were at Lonnie & Eva's all day. The Emrichs were at Green Lake, the Thorns were at Arlington, the Ondrla kids had ballgames and the Stollers went to watch them. All the Johns' were at Lonnies for a cook out and invited us. We got home around 7:00 PM. How is your new job? Not too much different than before? How is the weather?
Time is going fast now...only a few more weeks.Miss you & love you.
See you soon.......Luv..... Granny

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I think you have 21 more days. Is your new position keeping you too busy to write or are you just running out of things to say?
Sorry we missed your call on Fathers Day.Weather has been in the 80/90's here. We got up to Green Lake for 2 1/2 days last week and are planning to go next Friday for the July 4th week-end and return on the 5th (a Wednesday). The Ondrlas and Emrichs aren't going and I don't know about your Mom. We're going to try to get our 'ship' in the water.
Luv...............Granny